Troyes and Aube, a logistics hub
Aube is a global platform for goods handling and dispatch, thanks to its quadrimodal infrastructure network:
- A5 and A26 motorways and connections with the A4 and A6
- Parisian airports 90 minutes away and the Paris Vatry freight airport 30 minutes away
- Rail links between Paris and Belfort (short-line operations under development)
- Regular bulk/container river transport lines between Le Havre and the Port de l'Aube (wide-gauge canal linked to the HAROPA network)
E-commerce in Aube's DNA
Since the mediaeval Foires de Champagne fairs, Aube has always combined production, distribution and sale. It is now a crucible of expertise in e-commerce.
- Delivery: presence of major transport, logistics, groupage and small parcel groups
- Customer relationship management: presence of expert contact centres such as Sitel, Euro CRM, Arvato (3 Media) etc.
- Packaging: 270 companies specialising in packaging and co-packaging solutions
- Storage: solutions offered by professionals with a varied range of buildings available
- Import/Export: combined river-road-rail transport services for containers and air transport for fresh products or high added-value goods
Buy@, a great example of a unique, innovative, global solution
With buy@, TCP, a transport and logistics company, offers a turnkey solution for successful e-commerce: e-commerce site creation, goods storage, order preparation, dispatch, delivery and returns management.
Dedicated start-up space
The Parc logistique de l'Aube, 250 hectares with rail and road connections, offers land and property solutions for transport, logistics and service activities.