TEN GOOD REASONS TO SET UP A FACILITY IN AUBE
- Optimum geographical location, on the routes between North and South and East and West, for easy supply to your production unit and just as fast distribution of your products to the major consuming areas of France and Europe.
- Efficient transport infrastructure, with motorways (A5 / A26, connection to A19, A4 etc.), air links (international freight airport of Paris-Vatry), rail links and waterways (from the Port de l'Aube, regular container transport route to Le Havre, via a large-sized canal). Major global leading groups have set up their worldwide distribution platforms here (Lacoste, Kléber, Vachette / Assa Abloy, Gravotech Marking, Petit Bateau…) and benefit from a large network of professionals in logistics, transport, courier and parcel service.
- A competitiveness cluster devoted to industry and agro-resources (industrial agro-resources promotion), with a global mission.
- Industries developing excellence, principally in the areas of engineering, technical textiles and transverse activities such as eco-industries and security techniques, packaging and logistics.
- Reliable, stable and high-quality labour, with expertise and know-how in manufacturing and also sales, logistics and customer relations. Labour relations in Troyes and Aube are known for their calm and settled nature, and conflicts are exceptional.
- Specialised training to give you the guarantee of qualified labour that can be mobilised rapidly, especially since tailored preliminary training can be organised so that the personnel are ready to go as soon as your operations start, with financial help from the local authorities.
- Advantageous operating and investment costs: special tax regimes with exemptions possibility, no taxes on warehouses, lower labour costs and very attractive land prices…
- A large range of land is available with many business parks with railway connections, direct access to the motorways and compliant with the quality standards defined by the Champagne-Ardenne region ("Regional Reference Park" approval) or the department. That offer of land is supplemented by a variety of buildings (new buildings for logistics, plants or service premises).
Consult our Property Exchange.
- Financial support: most of the business parks are located in AFR zones, so that you can apply for a development grant and mobilise a significant amount of aid, including if you are a major group. Also, the project may obtain financial support from a revitalisation fund created by the department of Aube in the form of a subsidy in relation with the number of jobs created.
- Aube Developpement and its partners offer you the advantages of a One-stop service to ensure the immediate mobilisation of all the parties involved (local authorities and governmental agencies…), so that your project can be completed as early as possible (job centre, retraining cells for pre-recruitment and pre-training, etc.)